Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

My Fitness Pal for iPhone

I did really well on fatsecret.com for awhile. I fit into a wedding dress and didn't want to mess that up, so I lost ten pounds and hovered there for awhile. Now I'm married and haven't been doing as well. I decided this weekend to hook up on my fitness pal with my little sister via iPhone. Chris is signed up now as well.

There's a million excuses for why we stopped riding and frisbeeing (frizzing, as we call it), too hot, too cold, etc...but really we just fell out of our healthy habits. It happens; unhealthy habits are way easier to maintain.

So here I am back to 1200 calories a day and mild to moderate daily exercise (don't know that I could handle anymore than that). Let's see where this takes me this time. I'm hoping next year to be fit enough to join some cycling events or maybe even do a run (even though I hate running-we'll see).

I'm 200 calories under, so I'm going to get a snack now. Did you all know a banana is 100 calories? No kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment