Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Dear Google

Not having multiple sign-in for YouTube and Blogger is really a pain in the butt. At least for Blogger, I have created a new profile with my new name and can just post from it, but I can't change my YouTube at all. Subscribers, subscriptions, channel, playlists and videos are stuck forever with my old email profile. This wouldn't even be too bothersome except for the fact that when I sign out of the new email to go into YouTube, it also signs me out in Blogger, because all your products are related like that. It's really a pain in the ass, Google, and I wish that you would fix it. I have some friends with some coding and engineering backgrounds that I'm sure would be willing to help you see past the nose in front of your face.

Kthxbai,

Katie G.

No comments:

Post a Comment