Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday the 17th

I am very much enjoying bike riding. I did the complete bike loop on Sunday, half on Monday and Tuesday, and Chris and I did the whole thing tonight. It was dark by the time we got home and we enjoyed the leftovers of the awesome crock pot roast I made earlier this week. We would have had leftover shepherd's pie, but Chris thinks it bland.



I want cookies. I want cookies and chocolate and ice cream and starbursts. I want soda and chips and dips and snicker's and pasta.



Sorry, I just had to get that out. I'm trying to eat healthier, which means less eating out, less processed food and more calorie counting. It's just so hard when I know I've eaten plenty and my body is telling me it's still hungry. I have about 200 more calories I can eat and still stay under my quota, but I'm feeling calorie-shy today. I woke up this morning 0.2 pounds heavier than the previous morning. I think after a healthy snack I'm going to go to bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment