Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Garry's Birthday

I got to be in Placerville for awhile. Didn't visit the homies because it was Chris's Dad's birthday so it was famdamly time. Almost turned toward the road to Apt 44, but it was 11:15 and Chris mentioned we might not want to go knockin' where it might be rockin', if you know what I mean.

We got Garry the best birthday card! On the front it has pictures of sequoias and talks about how birthdays always remind us of the strong, tall redwoods that stand for centuries. On the inside it says, "thank you for planting them." That was an epic moment.

Chris and I spent the ride home reminiscing about our Europe trip last summer. It's almost been a year. It's still so vivid in my mind, though. We're in talks about where we're going to go when we go back, probably next year or the year after. Let the saving begin again!

All in all a pretty good day. Bridal shower next week, invitations going out, paper goods the weekend after that. Things are really coming together. Did I mention I'm getting married in the five year anniversary of our first kiss??? <3

Good night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment