Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January in the New Year

I haven't really updated in awhile. I have about an hour before I have to get ready for class. That should be enough time.



I've started an ASL class at the Sac City College Davis Extension. I am enjoying it immensely. While it is a bit more unsettling than French was at the beginning (in French, my teachers spoke English to explain concepts; in ASL the teacher uses only ASL), it is almost more fun. I am getting better at fingerspelling quickly.



I got an iPhone 4 about a week and a half ago. T-mobile lost me as a customer because their customer service used to be all it had going for it. Now that they don't have that, I figured if I'm going to be treated like crap, I might as well have a good phone, so I made the switch back to ATT after three years. Bye, T-mo, go screw yourself.



I have been introduced by a friend from work to a website that breathed fresh air right into Hip Hop. I don't listen to the mainstream stuff that much-haven't really in years, but Word Is Bond has got me listening to dope tracks, foo's spittin, and some tight beats once more. I'm super pleased with this website and encourage anyone with an appreciation for that genre to go check it out. If you don't like Hip Hop or rap because of what it's become on the radio, by all means, check this site out. You won't be disappointed.



Chris and I are still dealing with trying to get our wedding clothes to fit. His classes take up a chunk of our evenings on most nights, however, so we have to get things done this weekend. He in a Kilt and I in lace. It's going to be to Victorian Scottish! I love it. Now I just have to figure out what I'm doing for silverware and decorations. I'm really excited.



I might update more later; we'll see. I'm still wanting to use up most of what's left of my hour perusing every inch of Word Is Bond. I'm like a kid in a candy shop right now! Peace all.






No comments:

Post a Comment