Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

February, 2011

My dad will be fifty-seven tomorrow. He was born thirty years before me, during the same month. Happy birthday, old man! I love you tons and you have always been one of my greatest teachers.


On the 3rd, I will be eight years clean and sober. I don't even have room in my life alcohol and drugs. I don't know where I would put them between my awesome job, schoolwork, my awesome fiancé and all the wonderful, healthy people and things I keep in my life these days.


My stepmom and cousin both have birthdays coming up around "Forced Romance Day." I think Kathy is turning thirty-nine or something. I don't know how my dad got so lucky with such a young, hot babe. Happy birthday to them both!


My birthday is also coming up near the end of the month, and the day after that, my nephew's, who will be turning eleven. I think I'm turning 24. Sure. Why not?


And that, folks, is February 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment