Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Bloggedy-Blog-Blog

'Member that thing I ranted about? Yeah, turned out fine. What a surprise.

I have signed up for more Crossfit classes. I really like it and my strength and flexibility have improved immensely.

Veterans' Day, Chris and I went to the Sacramento Zoo and then met our friends Jimmy and Yazzy for some trampoline fun at Sky High on Folsom Blvd. Then we went and ate off all that hard work at Sky Sushi in El Dorado Hills, who have rolls for half price right now. Mmm mmm mmm.

Saturday was more solemn, as we went to Chris's parents' house to help bury their old kitty, Willie, who was sixteen when he passed. He was such a good cat, and near-sighted, too, which was really cute because he didn't recognize you until you got real close. He will be missed.

Later that night, we had dinner at my Dad's with Mo and Lindsay. Mo was on his internship with station 49 a few weeks ago and went on a call to my dad's. My dad had called the ambulance with severe abdominal pain. Turned out to be a kidney stone, but my dad was grateful for the level of care Mo given him, so we all had dinner. Uncle Mickey was there, complaining that Kathy, my stepmom and his sister, had said he couldn't come. I told her Uncle Mickey is always invited and neener neener neener. We had a blast.

Sunday was the Niners vs Giants game. Incredible. Read my twitter if you want to know how it went. I was standing up most the game.

We also got Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on Sunday. I only played it for six hours. I'll let you know how I like it.

Anyway, that is all for now. Oh, I uploaded a new ASL Vlog the other day. Catch it on my YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment