Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Headache

I've had the worst headache I've ever had since yesterday around 11am. I am not going to work today. I called in and tried going back to sleep, but the garbage truck and now the lanscaper leaf blowing is getting to me. I've made myself a pot of coffee and can't seem to find the energy to get off the couch and go make a cup. This is miserable and I don't know what I did. It's like all the energy has been drained from my body.

If I don't feel better by this evening, I'm not going to be doing any running. I did a mile on Sunday night after taking time off to let my legs heal from Cross Fit. I went on the treadmill at the apartment gym because it was already dark out. I had no motivation to keep going, though. When I run outside and I hit a mile, I at least have to come back, right? Not so on the tread.

I really hope I feel better soon. This gas leaf-blower guy is driving me nuts. I wish Davis would go through with the ban on those already. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment