Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

21 August, 2011

I have a new scale coming. I was really tired of getting three different numbers on my scale some mornings.

My legs are going to be hurting tomorrow! Nine mile bike ride and a two and a half mile walk/run today, plus strength training. I took more measurements last night. I'm going to update the blog later to better show my progress. I may be walking tomorrow with a coworker, if not, a run by the American River is in order.

Car is needing a part right now, so I'm taking Chris's. When mine's fixed, I want to see if my bike fits in the back seat so I can take it to work with me. I really want to get on those trails with it.

As of today, I'm down over ten pounds and still going strong. Can't wait to see what this week has in store.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment