Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Star Trek

Chris and I attended the Star Trek convention at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco today. We saw many vendors, presentations by different actors and saw Walter Koening speak. Best part? Meeting LeVar Burton and telling him how much we love his work on TNG and Reading Rainbow. He was incredibly nice.
 
By the time we decided to go ahead and buy a photo-op with him, it was too late, but we went into the room where the autographs were being signed just to meet him. So, while I have no proof that I met him (pics or it didn't happen), it doesn't even matter to me; I would die happy today having shook his hand.
 
This was our first convention but we already plan on going to next year's. Does this officially make us trekkies? 

No comments:

Post a Comment