Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Bridal Shower and Awesomeness

I had the best bridal shower in the world. All my closest friends were there and my mom gave me a shower I never would have been able to afford on my own. We went to the Coffee Garden on Franklin Blvd, which was so decked out in iron garden sculptures, wicker things and big leafy plants that I thought they had created a coffee shop just for me.
We did games, I got some naughty things and nice things; I got something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue and all three of my moms were there (Robin, Chris's mom, my stepmom Kathy, and of course my mom). Even my Aunt Cam made it! Which was just so freakin' awesome and she looked so good!
After the bridal shower my little sister Michelle, friends Rin and friends Lindsay and Morgen all went to Whole Earth Festival. I bought two pretty hippy dresses because I really need more dresses in my life and I also got a peace chain necklace (peacechain.com).
It was one of the best weekends I've had and I had a blast. It's too bad I only get to do it once!

No comments:

Post a Comment