Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Today, I passed my first algebra exam. I'm two weeks ahead of schedule in this work-at-your-own-pace class. I'm incredibly thrilled because, despite having tested into pre-algrebra before, finding the class difficult and signing up for remedial math, I somehow tested into Elementary Algebra. After getting my surprising results, I saw a flyer for this class that is offered at the MMLC (math multimedia learning center). I dropped the other class and took this one. I can do three, six or nine units. Six units gives me credit for Elementary Algebra, nine gets me through Elementary and Intermediate. What a deal. I thought I had to work my way up through two years of math in order to finally graduate. Now, after this semester, I could be looking at graduating next December. Time for a counseling appointment.

Now if only I could figure out where I'm going to get the money for a four-year if I plan to transfer right away...

No comments:

Post a Comment