Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Andrea


Six years ago I bought a '98 Camry with 70k miles on her. Today, I learned that repairs will be more than she's worth. She basically needs a new engine. I'm selling her to a high school shop class for parts. Basically, it's like donating to science, right?

We went over 100k miles together. I showed off her rims to the coworker I had a crush on and this June he and I took her to Disneyland on our honeymoon.

She was the only thing that was really mine as I moved from place to place through college. I paid her off over a month early, just last year.

She was a good car. I would have bought her again. (I probably would have changed her oil more often, though). I don't know if there's much more I can say about her.

RIP Andrea, 1998-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment