Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas!!

Happy Christmas, everyone! So, you'll all be jelly when you hear what Chris and I are taking home this Christmas.

First mentionable, we got a roaster. That's right. Removable lining for easy cleaning. I'm going to buy a whole damn chicken tomorrow and try that thing out.

We got tons of goodies from both sides of the fam. Yummies and coffees and things. Socks and pretty smelling shower gel. I got a mini muffin tin, a camelbak, a bike light and a bike speedometer. I also got a can of pepper spray for when I jog in the morning. I got three books. One is the fifth boom from A Song of Ice and Fire, one by Temple Grandin and the other is a book by the author of Buddhism Without Beliefs, which is awesome because he does a great job of laying out the principles of Dharma without the superstitious stuff getting in the way.

Chris got two PS3 games and A set of the Star Trek movies. I won't be seeing him for awhile, I can be assured.

Best of all, I got to spend the holidays with my awesome, quirky, fun family and my wonderful husband. That's more than I could ask for. I hope everyone had a great holiday! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment