Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Night

I don't get out much on Fridays anymore, so what better to do than blog?


I'm extremely happy today. The work week goes by pretty fast for me. I don't have days where the clock is dragging. I suppose that's in part due to the field I choose to work in, but I must say that I'm very pleased at the way my new job uses the time we have. I feel accomplished, appreciated, and apt at my job. I can't go into detail, but the place is very streamlined and it shows through the incredible growth and independence of the people we serve. I'm happy there.


I didn't know if I'd ever find a job again where I'd be as happy as the last one, and while that one will always be in my heart, I have learned that sometimes you don't know a better way of doing things until you venture out to a new place. The grass is always greener, right? Well, I've hopped the fence and have realized the soil is an incredible, strong, fertile variety of the best lawn you can find in the area. I'm proud of it. I'm happy today.



No comments:

Post a Comment